Daytime Team Member
Chick-fil-A View profile
- At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Must have experience
- We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Light lifting, stocking, use of a ladder are all requirements of the job.
- Must have a servants attitude towards other team members and customers.
- Must be available to work until 4:00pm Monday thru Saturday.
- Must be available to start as early as 6:00am Monday thru Saturday.
- Must have a desire to see that work areas are kept cleaned and organized.
- Must be able to assist customers with carrying trays of dine in orders to the customers table, do check ins to refresh beverages, and remove customers trash from tables near the conclusion of their experience.
- Must have an understanding of what a "REMARKABLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE" involves and deliver it to each and every cutomer.
- Must be able to help "TAKE OUT" customers with large orders to their car.