Assistant Unit Marketing Director
Chick-fil-A View profile
This person will be located in a given trade area and work for a specific Chick-fil-A Unit(s) by executing daily food sales at additional distribution points. The Director is hired by and reports directly to the Operator of his 2 stores.
- Working with the Operator and Unit Marketing Director to execute existing food concessions as well as help find and create additional sales opportunities.
- This position plans the order of limited menu items, assembles food and takes it to predetermined concession sites.
- This position is responsible for sales and tracking of food sold, handling off site cash and credit transactions.
- This person is responsible to see that all food quality and food safety requirements are being met to provide a great customer experience.
- This position usually requires an additional team member from store to site and back to store to assemble, sell, and reorganize equipment, condiments and unsold product.
- 30-35 Hours per week
- Position requires the person to be in good physical shape as lifting, setting up portable tent/tables, carrying large quantities of food to and from store to car, car to site, will all be necessary to perform job duties.
- The Director will work in store to help assemble all food items specific to each food distribution point.
- He/she serve as the in-community on site marketing representative for the store at these specific concession sites.
- Great communication and relationship skills are essential
- Hours are mostly M-F 9am to 3pm.
- Hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturdays or nights)
- Use of a personal vehicle is required for community related work when company vehicle is not available.
- Outside Sales or previous marketing experience is a plus.