Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
State Farm Insurance - Tarcia D. Troup View profile
Peachtree City GA
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
• Property & Casualty license
• Sales experience
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Proactive in problem solving
• Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Customer service can include responding to inquiries regarding home insurance, auto insurance, and life insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Use a client -focused, needs-based review process to educate client about insurance options.
• Home Insurance Sales
• Life Insurance Sales
• Auto Insurance Sales
• Bank Product Sales
• Health Insurance Sales
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus commission/bonus
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office