Administrative Assistant Intern
Advantage Tax Services Inc. View profile
We are currently looking for someone to help assist with the daily duties of Tax preparation and clerical work. This is a great oppurtunity to learn the business of tax law and preperations. Ideal for college and High School Interns.
Job Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Process and assemble tax filing and client reports in proper order with appropriate attachments.
- Deliver completed tax returns to client with correct mailing envelope(s) and forwarding envelope(s).
- Ensure all information is being tracked and kept current relative to the Document Management System. This will also require the ability to adapt to a paperless environment.
- Be a resource to the receptionist or other administrative staff outside of busy season and other times as workload permits.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform effective report review and proof reading.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients via phone, email, fax, and occasionally in person
- Systems and applications aptitude -- ability to interact and work with IT resources for problem solving and project management.
- Assist in the reconciliation of various company credit cards, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ability to receive direction from multiple principals concurrently.
- Organizational skills are essential
- Great attention to detail.
- Aptitude to understand and learn numerous applications and systems related processes.
- A firm knowledge or capability to master basic accounting principles.
- Previous experience with Bank account and Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and related applications.
- Willingness to learn and ability to think and act outside of the box.