Caring Senior Service of the Mid-Cities View profile
Private duty home care company is seeking qualified caregivers and CNAs who live in the Mid-Cities to work in North Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, NRH, Keller, and Mid-Cities.
There is an IMMEDIATE need for Monday through Friday days in Fort Worth, Monday through Friday 7a to 5p in Colleyville, Saturday/Sunday 8a to 4p and 5p to 9p in Grapevine, Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8a to 8p in Colleyville, 7 days/week 8a to 8p and 8p to 8a in downtown FW, and Monday through Friday 8a to 12p in Irving. Weekend shifts and nights also available in Fort Worth and HEB areas. Caregivers should have experience with providing personal care to clients with dementia/Alzheimer's disease, transferring clients who require Max assist with transfers, and be willing to take initiative and interact with clients.
The position requires:
• At least 1 year experience as a caregiver for the elderly or a CNA license
• Open availability, be able to work 12 hour shifts, nights, and weekends
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
• Qualified applicants must show compassion and have a passion for great customer service
• Candidates must pass a national background check
• Ongoing caregiver training both online and in person
• Lifting may be required and transfer knowledge is crucial
Caregivers are expected to arrive on time, be honest and trustworthy, dress professionally, show initiative, take pride in their work, show compassion and kindness, be reliable and always strive to do their best!
Nursing home, hospice, rehab,or hospital experience is preferred.
Our Caregivers are very important to us, therefore, we offer the following:
• Extensive training program with merit increases
• Career advancement - recognition
• Bonus incentive programs