Call Center Manager
Promark Research Corporation View profile
Promark Research is seeking a highly-motivated Second Shift Manager for our Call Center facility in Spring, TX.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Able to work afternoon and evening hours, Sunday through Thursday;
- Ensure project milestones and targets are met by actively managing nightly projects;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to multi-task and remain cool under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Train, develop, lead and motivate supervisory and interviewing staff;
- Excellent decision making abilities and ability to integrate information quickly;
- Address and resolve all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner;
- Ability to plan and manage projects successfully.
- Three to five years of management experience required, call center management experience preferred;
- Other call center experience a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required;
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft products;
- Familiarity with call center technology and terminology a plus;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs including additional nights and weekends during peak times;
- Professional appearance.
Promark offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and excellent benefits!
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements to resumeSD@promarkresearch.com for immediate consideration.