Funeral Director/Funeral Director Assistant
White Columns Funeral Chapel View profile
We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual in the Cobb/Douglas County community that would be interested in working for a family owned Funeral Home.
The duties and responsibilities that one could expect include all aspects of the funeral service:
1) Assist families with arrangement process
2) Willingness and ability to make removals and perform preparation room duties
3) Willingness to assist with families/services
4) Involvement in community to promote growth of funeral calls
5) Maintain a safe work environment
We are looking for an individual that will accept "ownership" of our business, have the willingness to improve customer satisfaction, communicate effectively, be a self starter, have a good attitude, be detail oriented, and have a neat, professional appearance.
Basic computer skills are necessary as well as a valid drivers license. You must be willing to work weekends and evenings as we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Spanish speakers are a plus!
Please call us at (770)948-0113 and ask for Mike.