Triad Cleaning Solutions View profile
Account Manager will be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction of the client, cleanliness, sanitation and security of the assigned buildings; will be responsible for successfully coordinating of all work activities of janitorial personnel. Supervise, direct, and develop supervisors and employees in accordance with company guidelines, to ensure customer satisfaction through high quality standards, while maintaining an environment that is safe and equitable.
Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding janitorial services and take corrective action. Secure and assure that all equipments are maintained and in working orders. Make sure buildings have sufficient janitorial supplies. Take periodic inventories of supplies and materials, train new employees, and recommend dismissals. Act as liaison between building occupants or administrators and supervisors. Be able to communicate effectively all directives from managers, building occupants and administrators to janitorial staff.
Communicate between various shifts to ensure applicable completion of tasks
Trains workers in janitorial methods and procedures and proper operation of equipment.
Issues janitorial supplies and equipment to workers to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
Daily inspection and follow through on all assignments, directives and projects to ensure task completion
Cross train and develop personnel for multiple positions/duties
Be able to understand chemical usage, and train supervisors on correct dilution of chemicals
Weekly staff reports and inspections to General Manager - this includes reporting of all issues, recommendations and task documents
Meet with Directors weekly to to review task completion and future projects
Secure building after completion of work
Be able to create and foster a working environment, where safety is first and always
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities
* Previous Supervisory Experience
* Must be a great communicator
* Must be 18 years or older
* Demonstrate work history with at least 2 local personal references
* Ability to operate heavy cleaning equipment such as scrubbing machines
* Must have reliable transportations
* No felony convictions recordValid Social Security Number/legal to work in the United States
* Pass a pre-employment background check
· Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
· Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership