Lighting Treasures View profile
Serves customers by helping them select high-end and custom lighting, i.e chandeliers, lamps, sconces and lamp shades.
* Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
* Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
* Advises customers by providing information on products.
* Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
* Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
* Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
* Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
* Constant communication with your supervisor
*Professional attire required
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge