Representing Alabama clients in personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases
The law firm of Nelson, Bryan & Cross provides high-quality legal representation to individuals and small businesses throughout North Alabama. We are dedicated to aggressively fighting for the rights of our clients in personal injury, workers’ compensation, insurance disputes and Social Security disability cases. With more than 85 years of experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and skills to get you the compensation you deserve.
Dedicated lawyers you can depend on
Our attorneys understand that the legal process can be overwhelming and confusing. We are committed to helping you through your lawsuit, providing each client with:
- Personal attention. Every case we see is as unique as the people involved. We work closely with each client to get them the compensation they deserve;
- Compassionate support. Our attorneys recognize that this is a sensitive time for our clients. You are dealing with a lot of stress and frustration. We are there for you every step of the way;
- Aggressive representation. Our litigation experience and legal knowledge has given us the skills necessary to fight for your rights. We will not back down until you get the best possible result;
- Team approach. We utilize the unique skills and talents of each member of the firm. Clients benefit from our unique team approach to each case.
Efficient and effective representation for Alabama clients
We represent clients in many areas, including:
- Personal injury. We handle cases involving auto accidents, truck accidents, defective products, wrongful death, premises liability and more. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the recklessness or carelessness of another, we can help;
- Social Security disability. Our attorneys determine if you are eligible to pursue an SSD claim. We help you favorably resolve denials, appeals and all complications related to your case;
- Workers’ compensation. If you have suffered from a workplace injury, you may have the right to just compensation. Our attorneys fight to get you the financial support you need;
- Insurance disputes. When you submit a claim to your insurance company, you expect the company to act in good faith and honor your request. We help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call today for a free initial consultation
We can help! Give us a call at 205-387-7777. After office hours and on the weekend, you can reach us at (205) 544-5754 by call or text us at your convenience